- Ache and Pains
- Sore Throat
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Skin rashes or discoloration of the fingers or toes
What is Covid-19?
What is Covid-19 or Coronavirus?
COVID-19 is a strain of the virus, first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China, which has only spread in people since December 2019, Coronavirus disease 2019 o (COVID-19)
it is a condition caused by a virus that can spread from person to person. This COVID-19 can cause mild symptoms to no symptoms although cases of severe disease have been seen.
Health experts who monitor the situation closely because little is known about it. This new virus has the potential to cause serious illness and pneumonia in some people.
The Most Common Symptoms
- The most common symptoms are the following:
- Dry Cough
Other Less Common Symptoms are as Follows:
Serious Symptoms are as follows:
- Shortness of breath of felling of shortness of breath
- Pain or pressure in the chest
- Inability to speak or move
How does it spread?
How does it spread?
COVID-19 is transmitted primarily through respiratory droplets, which means that it becomes infected, people should generally be in close contact with someone contagious and come in contact with these droplets.
It is possible that a person can contract COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not believed to be the main way the virus spreads.
The virus spreads easily between people
The virus that causes COVID-19 spreads very easily and continuously between people. Mainly through the contagious pathogen. Information about the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19 suggests that this virus spreads more efficiently than the influenza virus, but not as efficiently as the measles virus, which is a highly contagious virus. In general, the closer and longer the interaction between people, the greater the risk of COVID-19 spreading.
The virus will also spread in other ways
It is possible for a person to become infected with COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus, and then touching their mouth, nose, or eyes. This is not believed to be the primary way of spreading the virus, but we are still learning about how the COVID-19 virus spreads.
Schedule Your COVID-19 Test Appointment
Any questions, please contact us
What to do if you get Covid-19
- Self-insulate at home if isolation in a medical or other setting is not indicated or not possible
- Wash your hands frequently and practice respiratory hygiene;
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meters (6 feet) with other people;
- Wear a medical mask as long as possible; the mask has to be changed at least once a day.
- Restrict your travel and share as little space as possible with others;
- Avoid contamination of surfaces with saliva, sputum or respiratory secretions;
- Improve airflow and ventilation of the living space by opening doors and windows as much as possible;
- Carry out the correct cleaning and disinfection of the surfaces that are touched in the immediate environment of the patient, such as bedside tables, bed headboards, and other bedroom furniture; touch screens, keyboards, and controls of electronic devices; and bathroom accessories.
Use of the Mask
Cloth masks can protect those around you. To protect yourself and prevent the spread of COVID-19, remember to stay at least a meter away from other people, wash your hands thoroughly and frequently, and avoid touching your face and mask.
Correct Use of Cloth Masks in a Hygienic Way
What to do